- I’m a native Midwesterner turned happy Texan. I miss my family back home but love the weather and lifestyle here. I’m (mostly) happy I’m now a Texan.
- I am married 20 years this year (2022), have three great boys who are all teens (send help!), and have a wonderful rescue dog named Charlie.
- My favorite memories include being homeschooled, apple picking, days spent at the lake, marrying my best friend, and snuggling my newborn sons, way back when!
- I’m all about the slow and intentional life. Cozy, quiet self-care moments help fuel my mind and body so I can be the best person I can be. Self-care is not selfish, it’s fuel for the soul and I love to share how you can self-care yourself into a life you love!
- Time spent in nature energizes me and feeds my spirit.
- I love Jesus, God, and grace but I’m not going to hit you over the head with my faith. It will be sprinkled into my blog and newsletter here and there because, well, that’s just natural when you love something!
- I’m doing my best to live as normal a life as I can while chronically ill and credit my loving husband and understanding children for keeping me going and pushing through to be the best (sick) person I can be.
- I love creating soft and gentle art that promotes the peace found in nature.
ABOUT MY FAMILY
- My husband and I met in our late teens and have been together ever since.
- I have three sons, all teens.
- My oldest is a quiet young man, loves music, plays the sax, and is about to graduate high school. He has been through his health issues and is fighting his way back to health.
- My middle is an animal lover, wants a cat and a job desperately, and has a heart as big as Texas.
- My youngest is a warrior child who has been through so much at a young age with a lifelong Lyme disease but he never lets that get in his way! He is a silly boy, sarcastic, and a remote learner.
- Charlie, the rescue pup, is the sweetest dog we’ve ever had. We love him so deeply. I’ve been nothing but blessed with this rescue journey and can’t imagine not rescuing for a lifetime.
Thanks for stopping by my site and I hope you find it a resource you’ll want to come back to over and over again!